Monday, September 3, 2012

DIY white necklace




 I found this thread in haberdashery (I do not know what it is), but I got this idea. I took the golden wire , some circles (hooks), and needle . I cut 5 strips of tape of different length and then after made the hole I joined all with the circle. I rolled up the wire and then I added the chain. More difficult to explain than to do it ... what do you think about ?

Ho trovato in merceria questo filo(non sò a cosa serve),ma mi è venuta quest' idea. Ho preso filo di ferro dorato, dei cerchietti ( ganci ), ed ago. Ho tagliato 5 strisce di nastro di differente lunghezza e dopo aver fatto il buco le ho unite con il cerchietto. Ho arrotolato con il fil di ferro e poi ho aggiunto la catena . Più difficile spiegarlo che farlo ...  che ne dite?





necessary- necessario

hole- buco

circlet- cerchietto

rolling- arrotolo

chain- catena

end- fine

4 comments:

  1. ...davvero complimenti per la tua creatività

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie Gaia, troppo gentile e carina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!
    found your looks on Lookbook!
    you're so beautiful!
    maybe we can follow each other?
    just let me know:)

    Nina
    http://www.ninathecat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina, thanks for your visit and compliments.
    Sure I'm going to follow you on lookbook.

    ReplyDelete