Thursday, November 15, 2012

My zip diy necklace

diy necklace


Hi there, today I'm posting the step by step about zip necklace you saw here, I apologize in advance if the pics are not exhaustive but I will try to explain in words. On a sheet I designed the model, then I cut 2 pieces of leather on the model, on one I applied a loop where I then inserted the chain, then I twisted the piece of hinge and I glued it and I glued the gros grain too, I then glued the two pieces of leather masking everything. What do you think about?


Ciao a tutti, oggi vi posto lo step by step della collana con cerniera che avete visto qui, in anticipo vi chiedo scusa se le foto non sono esaustive ma cercherò di spiegarmi a parole. Su un foglio mi sono disegnata il modello, poi ho tagliato 2 pezzi di pelle seguendo il modello, su uno ho applicato un' occhiello dove ho poi inserito la catena, poi ho attorcigliato il pezzo di cerniera e l' ho incollato ed ho incollato anche il gros grain, ho poi incollato i 2 pezzi di pelle mascherando il tutto. Che ne dite?




Follow on Bloglovin




diy fashion

my zip diy necklace

my zip diy necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment